I don’t think I’ve ever been more loyal to a particular brand. Not just because I’m a rep—but because I’ve been a fan of Glossier since its inception with the Phase 1 set (the OG set—you know, the face mist, the priming moisturizer and the balm dotcom).
In celebration of a brand I love, I gathered up all the skincare and makeup products in my arsenal and got to work ranking each one. Packaging was taken into consideration with a bevy of other factors; effectiveness, frequency of use and first impressions were all fair game.
This is my official ranking, from least to most favored:
25. Soothing Face Mist: This was in the original Phase 1 set when Glossier first debuted. I think I tried this once and from then on it sat on a shelf. It didn’t do anything for me.
24. Mega Greens Galaxy Pack: I really wanted to love this but I couldn’t keep this on for even 10 minutes without my skin feeling uncomfortably warm.
23. Super Glow: In all fairness, I haven’t given it the true trial period it deserves. But as of right now, it’s not a memorable part of my skincare routine.
22. Solution: I’ve tried this less than a handful of times. I was so excited when I first ordered it because of its rave reviews online. It severely dried out my skin after just one use. Not sure this was meant for me.
21. Moisturizing Moon Mask: I’ve tested a bevy of moisturizing masks and this one is nice but doesn’t leave me thinking, I can’t live without it.
20. Stretch Concealer: I use this almost every day and yet it’s pretty far down my list of favorites and here’s why: in terms of coverage, this is sheer and has a dewy finish. I like using it for convenience and low-maintenance application. But I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something with more coverage.
19. Invisible Shield: For someone who hates wearing sunscreen, this is a nice lightweight alternative. If I’m wearing Skin Tint, I’ll apply this first but most of my other tinted moisturizers have SPF already in it.
18. Generation G Lipstick: “Popsicle” stained lips in theory sounds nice but not typically a fan of a sheer matte formula. That said, I do like a couple shades: “Jam” (deep berry) is a favorite and I’m eager to try “zip” (poppy red).
17. Lip Gloss: Kept in my handbag at all times. I like to apply on the center of my lips for a glass-like finish.
16. Super Pure: Comes in handy when I have a pesky little pimple.
15. Super Bounce: My favorite Super. Keeps my skin hydrated. Just wish it came in a larger size because I need to restock every few months.
14. Glossier You Perfume Solid: Before purchasing this, I was traveling with tiny perfume samples I would add to my Sephora cart. The solid is heavy, but reliable for traveling, and that alone makes this product worth a higher ranking.
13. Body Hero Daily Oil Wash & Perfecting Cream: I’ve coupled these together because I really think you won’t want to use one without the other. The scent smells AMAZING. Like, addictive. This just kicked my little drugstore coconut body wash goodbye.
12. Balm Dotcom: Coconut on my lips in the summer, rose for every other season. It feels so good on my lips.
11. Milky Oil: Compared to Milky Jelly, this is a much more effective makeup remover. However, it’s really easy for me to go through this tiny bottle if I use it every day. And for $12, it’s a little overpriced in my opinion.
10. Priming Moisturizer Rich: I use this at night after I’ve applied Super Bounce. Together, my skin always feels soft and hydrated.
9. Lash Slick: This is the best lengthening mascara I’ve used in a long time but I also like volume so while I do use this frequently to lengthen and separate lashes, I usually cocktail this with another drugstore tube. Together, they are perfection.
8. Wowder: Never dry, never cakey. And it matches my skin tone. Love!
7. Lidstar: I didn’t have high hopes for this liquid eyeshadow but I’ve been wearing often and I receive so many compliments (which is shocking because it’s almost too easy to apply). I’m really terrible at doing eye makeup so this is an easy shortcut.
6. Perfecting Skin Tint: On days when I don’t feel like wearing foundation or tinted moisturizer, this is my go to. It evens out my skin tone for a smooth, dewy finish. I love using this, especially during the warmer months.
5. Priming Moisturizer: Having a smooth base prior to applying makeup is a must. I love the texture and weight of this buildable cream. Paired with the Skin Tint, my face looks dewy and feels smooth all day long.
4. Cloud Paint: These blend so well. I have all six shades and use three of them on a regular basis. Puff is my everyday favorite and I use Dusk to contour my face. Beam is great for a soft peach glow.
3. Milky Jelly Cleanser: This has become my holy grail daily cleanser. It’s one of my most used Glossier products and I typically find myself restocking every 3 or 4 months.
2. Haloscope: I’m a highlighter junkie (see proof here) and I’m nearing the end of this tube. Mind you, I rarely have makeup empties because I rotate so many products into my routine but this is a first for highlighter. Quartz is my absolute favorite shade, which gives me a pinky glow but I also love Topaz for a sun-kissed look in the summer.
1. Boy Brow: Filling in my brows has never been my forte. I’ve had bangs for half of my life and since I’ve grown them out I’ve had to give my brows some extra TLC. Boy Brow is great in my opinion because I can fill, tint and groom my brows into place in fell swoop. I never step outside without a swipe or two of Boy Brow.
You can shop all of these products through my link here. And if you have any questions about the products I’ve mentioned, you know where to find me.
I’d love to know how my ranking matches up to yours. Are you a Glossier fan?