I don’t think I’ve ever been more loyal to a particular brand. Not just because I’m a rep—but because I’ve been a fan of Glossier since its inception with the Phase 1 set (the OG set—you know, the face mist, the priming moisturizer and the balm dotcom).
In celebration of a brand I love, I gathered up all the skincare and makeup products in my arsenal and got to work ranking each one. Packaging was taken into consideration with a bevy of other factors; effectiveness, frequency of use and first impressions were all fair game.
Also, there is only one product I haven’t tried yet that is not included in this ranking:
Priming Moisturizer Rich
This is my official ranking, from least to most favored:
23. Soothing Face Mist: This was in the original Phase 1 set when Glossier first debuted. I think I tried this once and from then on it sat on a shelf. It didn’t do anything for me.
22. Solution: I’ve tried this less than a handful of times. I was so excited when I first ordered it because of its rave reviews online. It severely dried out my skin after just one use. Not sure this was meant for me.
21. Super Glow: In all fairness, I haven’t given it the true trial period it deserves. But as of right now, it’s not a memorable part of my skincare routine.
20. Generation G: Dries out my lips. “Popsicle” stained lips in theory sounds nice but not a fan of the uneven application.
19. Mega Greens Galaxy Pack: I really wanted to love this but I couldn’t keep this on for even 10 minutes without my skin feeling uncomfortably warm.
18. Stretch Concealer: I use this almost every day and yet it’s pretty far down my list of favorites and here’s why: in terms of coverage, this is sheer and has a dewy finish. I like using it for convenience and low-maintenance application. But I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something with more coverage.
17. Moisturizing Moon Mask: I’ve tested a bevy of moisturizing masks and this one is nice but doesn’t leave me thinking, I can’t live without it.
16. Invisible Shield: For someone who hates wearing sunscreen, this is a nice lightweight alternative. If I’m wearing Skin Tint, I’ll apply this first but most of my other tinted moisturizers have SPF already in it.
15. Lip Gloss: Kept in my handbag at all times. I like to apply on the center of my lips for a glass-like finish.
14. Super Pure: Comes in handy when I have a pesky little pimple. I don’t use this often enough for it to make into my top ten.
13. Super Bounce: My favorite Super. Keeps my skin hydrated. Just wish it came in a larger size because I’m nearing empty.
12. Glossier You Perfume Solid: Before purchasing this, I was traveling with tiny perfume samples I would add to my Sephora cart. The solid is heavy, but reliable for traveling, and that alone makes this product worth a higher ranking.
11. Body Hero Daily Oil Wash & Perfecting Cream: I’ve coupled these together because I really think you won’t want to use one without the other. The scent smells AMAZING. Like, addictive. This just kicked my little coconut body wash goodbye.
10. Balm Dotcom: Coconut on my lips in the summer, rose for everything other season. It feels so good on my lips.
9. Lash Slick: This is the best lengthening mascara I’ve used in a long time but I also like volume so while I do use this frequently to lengthen and separate lashes, I usually cocktail this with another drugstore tube. Together, they are perfection.
8. Wowder: Never dry, never cakey. And it matches my skin tone.
7. Lidstar: I didn’t have high hopes for this liquid eyeshadow but I’ve been wearing it every day since it arrived on my doorstep. I’m really terrible at doing eye makeup so this is an easy shortcut.
6. Cloud Paint: These blend so well. I have all four shades and use them on a regular basis. Puff is my everyday favorite and I use Dusk to contour my face.
5. Priming Moisturizer: Having a smooth base prior to applying makeup is a must. I love the texture and weight of this buildable cream. Paired with the Skin Tint, my face looks dewy and feels smooth all day long.
4. Perfecting Skin Tint: On days when I don’t feel like wearing foundation or tinted moisturizer, this is my go to. It evens out my skin tone for a smooth, dewy finish. I love using this, especially during the warmer months.
3. Boy Brow: Filling in my brows has never been my forte. I’ve had bangs for half of my life and since I’ve grown them out I’ve had to give my brows some extra TLC. Boy Brow is great in my opinion because I can fill, tint and groom my brows into place in fell swoop.
2. Haloscope: I’m a highlighter junkie (see proof here) and I’m nearing the end of this tube. Mind you, I rarely have makeup empties because I rotate so many products into my routine but this is a first for highlighter.
1. Milky Jelly Cleanser: This has become my holy grail daily cleanser. It’s my most used Glossier product and I typically find myself restocking every 3 or 4 months.
You can shop all of these products through my rep link here. And if you have any questions about the products I’ve mentioned, you know where to find me.
I’d love to know how my ranking matches up to yours. Are you a Glossier fan?