I love looking back on the most popular beauty posts you read on my site each year. From what I can tell, you loved reading my Glossier product reviews and my honest thoughts on whether other luxury products are worth the splurge. I feel like I’m always on-the-run and I rarely have a few minutes to myself so most of my posts were definitely geared toward easy, effortless skincare and makeup application.
I’ve outlined my top ten beauty and style posts of 2018 below. If you missed a post or two, check them out below!
- All of the Glossier Products I’ve Tried, Ranked
- Is the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Worth $48?
- 5 Beauty Products Under $50 I Can’t Live Without
- My Five-Minute Makeup Routine
- Luxury Beauty Gift Guide
- Why I’m Obsessed with ColourPop Cosmetics
- Inside My Skincare Shelfie
- What It Means to Be a Glossier Rep + Lidstar Review
- 5 Setting Powders for Every Budget
- Bag Love: Leather Tote Bags from Madewell, Cuyana & Everlane