Guys, this isn’t Christmas. Whether you’re married, in a relationship or single, Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to celebrate YOU. Sure, you can do something nice for your significant other and/or someone special in your life… but you should also do something nice for yourself.
Personally, I love to treat myself to beauty products that make me look and feel great. What can I say, I like to pamper myself. Here are 10 Valentine’s Day beauty gift ideas for you to treat yourself or share with someone else (in case they need a nudge).
2. Fresh Rose Hydration Set (One of my favorite skincare brands)
3. HUM Hair Gummies with Benefits (For stronger, healthier hair)
4. Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer (This has become my signature pink nail color)
6. Diptyque Rose Delight Candle (This one is limited edition)
7. Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes (These smell so good and perfect for pampering)
8. Origins Cleansing Makeup Removing Jelly (This isn’t your typical makeup remover. Canadian willowherb and pink rock rose work to boost skin’s glow)
9. Stila Illuminating Beauty Balm (Personally, I love me some Stila and I’m on my glow-getter kick so naturally this BB cream is at the top of my list)