I don’t usually post on Saturdays but tomorrow (Saturday, July 29th) is National Lipstick Day and I want to keep up with tradition and share my favorite lipsticks right now. I’ll keep this short and sweet.
Also, if you happen to be reading this before July 29, at 10AM… MAC is giving away FREE full-size tubes of lipsticks in-store only to celebrate National Lipstick Day. Naturally, beauty junkies on the internet are geeking out. IF you happen to be awake then RUN—don’t walk, to your nearest MAC store and get in line for a free lipstick!
The good news is MAC isn’t the only brand with iconic lipstick shades. While I’ve tried hundreds of tubes, it’s easy to pluck the ones I use time and time again.
The number 7 has always been my lucky number and I noticed recently I started doing round-ups featuring 7 products (totally not on purpose)… until today of course. Here’s a quick snapshot of my favorite lipstick brands and shades:
- My favorite summer orange-red tube: NARS Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave
- My go-to glam red: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso
- A pretty classic plum at a reasonable price: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry
- I wore this on my wedding day: MAC Lipstick in Crème Cup
- The perfect pink-nude in a long-lasting formula: L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lip Paints in Nude Star
- A bright pop of color that cures any rainy Saturday (um, like today): Scorch Lipstick in Spice
- I never thought this brand would end up in my top 7 stash but it lasts all day long: Kylie Koko K Lip Kit
Shop my favorite lipsticks below!
What are your all-time favorite lipsticks? Let me know in the comments!
Pictured above: NARS Matte Lipstick in heat wave